History - Panel beating in Hamilton since 1942
Hamilton Panel Works was established in 1942, trading in Ward Street. In 1988 the business relocated to Somerset Street. With a change of management in 1997 the operation moved to the present address in 58 Killarney Road. The company is now in the capable hands of Brent Kenny and Jeff Robson. Hamilton Panel Works has belonged to the Motor Body Builder's Association, presently called the Collision Repair Association since 1951.